Friday, December 16, 2011

Long time no Post..... And might be a bit longer :(

Hey All, sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've got a legit reason, I promise ;) My computer is currently visiting the mysterious land of the after life so currently I haven't been able to do any digital work :( Here's the good news, I have been reading up on my Caricature drawing stuff, so I will bring you all some of my practice stuff to look over (nothin but black marker hehe :)) it will be facial feature by feature so I'll decide and surprise ya'll next time. Also the Character Hierarchy of Design study will be put on hold for a bit for more exploration that I'm doing in the realm of Caricature which is a BROAD level of realism. So just letting you all know I still exist in the land of the living lol. Till next time ya'll Stay Roge /;)

No comments:

Post a Comment