Friday, November 4, 2011

New Month New Adventure

        Hey everyone! You miss me :) So I hope you all had a Happy Halloween this past Monday or pre-Halloween weekend for most of you hehe. This month like the last we will be continuing up the Character Hierarchy of Character Detail, and for some, reflecting on what it is that we are thankful for in our lives thus far. For me I'm thankful for a lot of things, that would sound kinda cliche in writing, but I'll give you guys one thing and that's that I'm thankful for just another day to be alive in this world, regardless of how chaotic it can be. The Sunny, the rainy, and all the days in between are all a blessing and they should be savored, especially with the ones we care about. Gmm mmmm now getting back to Art. This month I will be doing all my characters on the 3rd level in the Character Hierarchy of Detail which is BROAD. In most cases the characters in this level are meant to be used for very exaggerated reaction takes and visual humor. I'll go into more detail in the next post about this level of the hierarchy but until then here's something to keep your attention. Just a trio of quickly sketched examples of my interpretation of this level of design detail. Stay Roge /;)


1 comment: